125 g durum flour, 500 g wheat flour, 500 ml cold water, 2 tsp. salt, a pea-sized amount of live yeast and salt flakes
In the kitchen
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and gently stir everything together using a cooking spoon.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and put the dough in the refrigerator to rise for 24 hours.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and tip the dough straight out onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with a little flour and a few salt flakes.
On the grill
- Prepare the grill for indirect cooking.
- Place the baking stone in the center of the grate, close the lid the grill and allow the stone to heat up.
- Then place the baking tray containing the dough on the stone, close the lid and bake until crusty and golden – approximately 25-30 minutes.
Recommended equipment: Weber Baking stone with baking tray