180 g dark chocolate, 56%, 100 g butter, 150 g sugar, 4 eggs, 50 g wheat flour, 150 g nuts (e.g. walnuts or pecans) and butter for greasing
Accompaniments: Fresh blackberries • crème fraiche, full fat
In the kitchen
- Melt the chocolate, butter and sugar in a pan over a low heat. When everything has melted, remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the eggs. Then sieve the flour into the mixture and whisk together.
- Chop the nuts coarsely and fold them in.
- Grease the oven tray with the butter and pour in the mixture.
- Wash the blackberries.
On the grill
- Prepare the grill ready for indirect cooking.
- Place the baking stone in the center of the grate, close the lid on the grill and preheat to 180˚C.
- Place the oven tray on the stone and bake the cake for 15-20 minutes. When the cake is firm and starting to crack on the top, it is ready.
- Remove the cake from the grill, allow to cool and cut into portion sizes.
- Serve the brownies with fresh blackberries and a good crème fraiche.
Recommended equipment: Weber baking stone with tray and a small oven tray