125 g unsalted butter, 150 g dark Fairtrade chocolate, 75% cocoa solids, 75 g caster sugar, 4 eggs, medium, 50 g self-raising flour, 1 tbsp. Fairtrade cocoa powder, Mascarpone and raspberries to serve
In the kitchen
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a pan.
- Whisk the sugar and eggs together, until light and fluffy.
- Place the flour and cocoa powder in a sieve and gently fold into the egg mixture.
- Finally fold in the melted chocolate and butter.
- Divide the mixture between three greased ramekins.
On the grill
- Bake over a medium, indirect heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a quenelle of mascarpone and raspberries.
- To not over-bake the fondants, take them of the grill when the center of the fondants is still a little bit wet. Then set aside to rest. While they rest, they technically still bake, therefore it’s important not to leave them on for too long.