8 ripe nectarines, 2 sprigs of rosemary, 50 ml acacia honey, 1 vanilla pod and approx. 150 g white chocolate
In the kitchen
- Wash the nectarines, halve, and remove the stones. Cut into wedges.
- Wash and dry the rosemary, and pick off the leaves.
- Place the pieces of fruit in the base of the poultry roaster, sprinkle with rosemary and drizzle with acacia honey. Split the vanilla pod and place the halves among the nectarines.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate.
On the grill
- Prepare the grill for indirect cooking.
- Place the poultry roaster in the center of the grate, close the lid and bake the fruit until tender (approx.15 minutes), depending on how ripe the nectarines are.
- Now place the chopped chocolate in the roaster's cup and allow it to melt with the lid closed.
- Keep a close eye on it and stir occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Recommended equipment: Weber Poultry roaster