8 Asparagus, 2 eggs, 100g watercress, ½ juice of a lemon , 4 tbsp. olive oil and 10 cherry vine tomatoes
In the kitchen
- For your dressing add 50g of watercress, the lemon juice and olive into a blender and blitz until the watercress has turned into a pulp. Add some more oil if needed and season to taste.
- To prepare the asparagus, remove the woody bottom by gently bending until it snaps, discard the bottoms or keep them for soup.
- Take a pair of scissors and cut the tomatoes off the vine leaving a little bit of the stork on for presentation then coast with olive and season.
On the grill
- Place your tomatoes on a grill tray and cook on a medium indirect heat for 10 minutes.
- Dress your asparagus with olive oil and season, then pre-heat the griddle to a medium high heat, and lay the asparagus on the griddle adding 2 tablespoons of cold water onto the griddle to create steam.
- After 2 minutes turn your asparagus and then cook them for further 2 minutes.
- Place your asparagus to one side of the griddle and fry off your eggs to your liking using a little oil on the griddle.
- Plate up your food by putting the remaining watercress into the centre of the plate and lay one fried egg on top, your asparagus gets positioned in a cross over your egg and the dressing and tomatoes dotted around.