Nacho chips, cheddar cheese, green jalapeños and salsa
In the kitchen
- Add the nachos to the base of the poultry roaster.
- Grate the cheddar and sprinkle over the nachos.
- Scatter the sliced jalapeños on top.
- Pour the salsa into the cup in the center of the poultry roaster.
On the grill
- Prepare the grill for indirect cooking.
- Place the poultry roaster in the center of the cooking grate.
- Close the lid and grill until the cheese has melted, the nachos have acquired a bit of color and the salsa is bubbling. This takes around 15 minutes.
Recommended equipment: Weber Poultry roaster